Direct Hire: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Syracuse, NY
The BI Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of mission-critical, enterprise BI reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations. This position requires strong technical experience in BI development, analytics, and data presentation. The ability to abstract disparate data from multiple sources into meaningful information is essential for success.
Communicates with business unit management / staff on a regular basis to identify potential areas where advanced business analytics can be applied to improve patient care, operations, or financial outcomes.
Leads modeling, analytics, reporting, and data visualization initiatives that drive effective clinical and business decisions.
Leads / participates in gathering business analytics requirements and translating those requirements into technical designs for enterprise business intelligence implementation.
Engages business customers through prototyping and iterative designs that emphasize speed-to-market results.
Designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports mission-critical, enterprise BI applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- 3-5+ years of IT professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in business intelligence development, analytics, and data presentation.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server technology stack (e.g. SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, and Stored Procedures).
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, and communication skills.