Position: SPEECH PATHOLOGIST OR SPEECH THERAPIST
Location: Bath, NY
Hours: Full or Part time - Monday-Friday during school hours.
Candidates must have a flexible schedule to meet program/caseload needs.
Children's Center is currently recruiting for Full or Part Time Speech Pathologist or Speech Therapist at locations in Bath, NY!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to student to collect information on type and degree of impairment.
• Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow test results, and medical or background
information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders.
• Develop or implements treatment plans for speech problems based on own assessments and recommendations
of physicians, psychologists, or social workers.
• Develop individual or group activities or programs to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing
• Monitor students' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
• Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding the students' progress.
• Educate students and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstanding.