||Inpatient Rehab Manager (Candidate may be an OT or PT)
Direct Hire - Full-time
Our client is a 25 bed critical access hospital with a very bright future. We are located in Fruita, Colorado just outside of Grand Junction. All the modern shopping conveniences are right here without all the downsides of a big city. Living here, you are surrounded by 10,000 miles of trails in the county, world-class mountain biking, skiing/snowboarding within 45 minutes and countless other natural wonders within a short drive. Whitewater rafting, hot springs, mountain climbing, rock climbing, and many other outdoor activities are all within our backyard. The Grand Valley also offers Colorado Mesa University, Avalon Theater and beautiful vineyards.
Our client prides themselves on one on one patient care, not productivity.
- Daily management of site-specific rehabilitation department, including utilization, supervision, instruction and evaluation of the professional and support employees, volunteers and students.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of all patient/resident/client care, performance improvement programs, policy and procedures, and maintaining adequate, qualified and competent employees to ensure high-quality patient care.
- Ensuring effective integration of the Rehabilitative department and operations plan that complements the organization's plans for continuous performance improvement and delivery of quality care.
- Assisting the director in the development of a department budget, to assist in the hiring of rehab employees and for program development
- Excellent Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Matching Retirement Plan (employees 100% vested in plan from day one)
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- EXEMPT STATUS
- Possible Sign On Bonus
Our client is part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan (PSLF) for those with Federal Student Loans.