Physical Therapist - Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: North Creek NY
Monday - Friday Days
Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
Direct Hire with full benefits
Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
They are responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments and ensuring that the highest quality resident care is maintained at all times.
About the area:
- The Adirondack alpine village of North Creek is a great place to live.
- North Creek & Gore Mountain, NY
- Your Destination for Year Round Fun in the Adirondacks!
- Gore Mountain Ski Resort in North Creek NY
- Come for the scenery and stay for everything else! Here are just a few of the many great things you'll find when you visit the North Creek / Gore Mountain Region...
If You're Coming in the Winter, Check Out:
- One of the top family-friendly alpine skiing centers in the Northeast (Gore Mountain) also features trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Opportunities to go snow tubing and ice climbing
- Miles of groomed cross-country ski trails at area resorts, including Cunningham's Ski Barn, the Friends Lake Inn Nordic Center, and the Garnet Hill Lodge
- A variety of shopping and dining options plus world-class lodging
- A jam-packed calendar of activities will keep you entertained all season long. You will find Main Street and the venues hopping with action and special events.
- Your perfect Adirondack adventure might include any number of fun activities from hiking, biking, and running, to shopping, dining