Speech Language Pathologist / SLP - Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: North Creek, NY
Monday - Friday Days
Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week
Direct Hire with full benefits
Direct hire (Perm) position with full benefits
Fantastic opportunity for Speech Language Pathologist at a Skilled Nursing in North Creek, NY. Be a part of a growing, patient-centered team. Located in the beautiful Adirondack region of New York State.
Speech Language Pathologist will assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents.
About the area:
- The Adirondack alpine village of North Creek is a great place to live.
- North Creek & Gore Mountain, NY
- Your Destination for Year Round Fun in the Adirondacks!
- Gore Mountain Ski Resort in North Creek NY
- Come for the scenery and stay for everything else! Here are just a few of the many great things you'll find when you visit the North Creek / Gore Mountain Region...
If You're Coming in the Winter, Check Out:
- One of the top family-friendly alpine skiing centers in the Northeast (Gore Mountain) also features trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Opportunities to go snow tubing and ice climbing
- Miles of groomed cross-country ski trails at area resorts, including Cunningham's Ski Barn, the Friends Lake Inn Nordic Center, and the Garnet Hill Lodge
- A variety of shopping and dining options plus world-class lodging
- A jam-packed calendar of activities will keep you entertained all season long. You will find Main Street and the venues hopping with action and special events.
- Your perfect Adirondack adventure might include any number of fun activities from hiking, biking, and running, to shopping, dining